Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Wine & Dine Packing List

Tomorrow, I'm Disney bound!  I have to confess, I've been thinking about packing for this race for weeks.  I'm definitely an over-packer and I like to be prepared for all eventualities.  For most vacations, that can be unnecessary.  However, for a "race-cation" it's best to be prepared.  Here's my packing list.

Wearing on the plane:
* running sneakers
* Garmin
* baseball hat

Running Gear for the Race: 
* socks
* extra set of sneakers
* sports bras
* shorts
* capris
* running shirt
* sweatyband (minnie themed, of course)
* sweat armband
* throwaway clothes

4 Days in the Parks
* socks
* swimsuit
* pj bottoms and t shirt
* easy run clothes
* disney t shirts (3)
* disney sweater
* last years W&D shirt and hoodie
* yoga pants
* jeans

Other
* ponchos
* safety pins (usually provided, but I like to be prepared)
* watch charger
* phone charger
* race waivers
* expo coupons
* cereal
* ID/travel documents
* Magic Express ticket
* Magicband
* Cash
* wallet
* vera clutch
* string backpack
* sunglasses
* mousse, lotion, hairspray
* hair ties & clips
* deoderant
* toothbrush/paste
* CHI
* makeup

Am I forgetting anything? What do you pack for a night race?

No comments:

Post a Comment