Thursday, January 15, 2015

NYC Marathon Lottery

I know everyone is buzzing with the excitement of runDisney's marathon weekend this past weekend and Star Wars this upcoming weekend!  I've been following everyone's blogs and Instagrams and Facebook updates with jealousy!  The Dopey Challenge has been number 1 on my running bucket list from the moment it was announced.

However, number 2 on that running bucket list is the NYC marathon.  My dad, uncle, and cousin have all completed the NYC marathon and I want to join in the family tradition!  The lottery to get in opened at noon today and I signed up immediately.  Now it's wait and see!  March 3 cannot get here soon enough.

Fingers crossed for all who wish to get in!

Interested?  Here's the link to the website: http://www.tcsnycmarathon.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment